Top 5 Best Selling Gas Smokers of Spring 2011
Unfortunately, Amazon doesn’t really have a “Bestseller” list for just Gas Smokers. You more or less have to go into the bestseller section for smokers and then sort through the results until you find the ones that use gas (instead of charcoal, electricity, pellets, etc).
Sometimes taking a look at what other people are buying is a great way to find hidden “gems” that you have never seen before. That is why we LOVE looking through the bestselling smokers and taking note of the gas smokers that seem to be flying off the store shelves.
NOTE: THIS INCLUDES ALL SMOKERS; NOT JUST THE GAS SMOKERS.
So, that is exactly what we did… We sorted through the entire list and picked out the bestsellers that used only gas and ranked them in order for your convenience.
So, without further ado…
1. The Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker. This smoker is amazing, and a definite crowd-pleaser. Just look at the Amazon.com reviews if you don’t believe me. It is one of the only gas smokers with ZERO one-star reviews. Click here to see the best price for the Outdoor Leisure 34168G Gas Smoker.
“I purchased a Smoke Hollow propane gas smoker from the high recommendation of a good friend who has one and uses his extensively. It arrived on time and after some painless basic assembly, I seasoned the unit using the directions included with the smoker. I was excited to christen the smoker with an offering consisting of one whole chicken, and a large pork butt (shoulder). I was NOT disappointed…”
2. The Masterbuilt M7P 7-in-1 Smoker and Grill with Pan and Basket Set. This is one versatile smoker. Not only will it use gas, but it will also handle charcoal. This is a nice smoker to have if you have family that are charcoal fanatics (some are, some are not). The best part about this smoker is the price. Click here to see this amazing deal.
3. The Brinkmann 810-5000-0 All-In-One Outdoor Cooker. This cooker is even more versatile than the Masterbuilt M7P 7-in-1 Smoker and Grill. It’s like the Swiss Army Knife of smokers. It can use charcoal gas… and it can also FRY and GRILL! Amazing. My only complaint about this smoker is that it’s a bit difficult to put in more wood chips as it’s hard to get under the water pan. Although I have never used this unit as a grill, it seems like it would also do well in that regard. This is another unit with an amazing price. Click here to see the low price of this gas smoker.
4. The Bradley Propane Smoker. This little smoker packs a big punch. I call this smoker “The Tailgater”, as it’s so small making it highly portable. Perfect for a two or three person dinner. Although it’s no suitable for a big turkey or multiple slabs of meat, it’s more than enough room for chicken, fish, seafood, vegetables and a small rack of ribs. The smallness also carries over to the price of this smoker, as it’s one of the more affordable on the list. Click here to check the low price of this gas smoker.
“To be completely honest, I bought this because it was cheap. I’ve used log burning smokers for years, and I’ve been curious about the “set it and forget it” convenience smokers I’ve seen advertised… but not enough to shell out 300 bucks for one. When I saw the Bradley portable propane unit, the cost was low enough to convince the Mrs. that we need to make real barbecue when we go camping and this is the route…”
5. The Outdoor Leisure 38208G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker. Even though this smoker is #5 on the list, it’s (personally) one of my favorite smokers. Despite what some people are saying about flimsy handles and high temperatures, this the smoker that I use the most in testing recipes, hosting backyard barbecues and just cooking for the family. Click here to check the price.
Got something to say? Click here to reply